Plans change, goals mold to the current situation, and I still want certain things. Here’s my list of purely selfish and personal goals.
1. I need to see the ocean. No self-respecting 30+ year old woman is complete without the salty sea air in her face, hot sand in between her toes, and a thick glass of a double margarita in her hand at least once. Maybe I’ll catch a kick-ass sunset, too. I don’t really give a flying f-word which ocean, either. Except the Arctic Ocean. That would suck.
2. Sky diving. Not too complicated, but a little scary. Give me a few months. It. Will. Happen.
3. Snow Skiing. Even just the bunny slopes.
4. To be published. I’ll get there. And soon, I think. All you bitches best be buying my shit. (Yep, I’m an alliterative master.)
5. I don’t need to see all these places, but I want to go to 1) Nashville 2) Californ-i-a 3) Chicago 4) Mexico 5) Mardi Gras 6) the Northern Lights 7) Australia 8) Montana
6. I can’t think of anything else right now. Kind of a short list, but totally reachable. Any suggestions for other goals?